History of Ireland Sterling Silver Ingot Pendant
The History of Ireland Collection is a collection of Celtic Jewelry made in Ireland. Etched with a number of historical panels, each of which depict an important part of Irish History such as St. Patrick and the Potato Famine.
The classic Ingot is given a contemporary feel with curved edges and is etched with the 12 symbols and comes on an 18″ Sterling Silver chain.
All History of Ireland Jewelry comes presented in a white History of Ireland jewelry box with a booklet to explain each of the 12 symbols.
Hallmarked in the Assay Office in Dublin Castle…your guarantee of quality.
- Approx. Width 0.39inches / 10mm
- Approx. Height 1.50inches / 38mm
- Total Weight 10.3grams
- Sterling Silver (925)
- Hallmarked in the Irish Assay Office
- Booklet on the History of Ireland
- Presented in a luxury white History of Ireland gift box