History of Ireland Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet
The History of Ireland Collection is a collection of Celtic Jewelry made in Ireland. Etched with a number of historical panels, each of which depict an important part of Irish History such as St. Patrick, the Vikings and the Potato Famine.
Sterling silver link bracelet with 6 double sided charm discs with a symbol etched on either side. Each symbol represents an historical time in Ireland’s rich past. The bracelet has a toggle bar closing.
All History of Ireland Jewelry comes presented in a white History of Ireland jewelry box with a booklet to explain each of the 12 symbols.
Hallmarked in the Assay Office in Dublin Castle…your guarantee of quality.
- Approx. Length 8.46inches / 215mm
- Approx. Height 0.71inches / 18mm
- Sterling Silver (925)
- Hallmarked in the Irish Assay Office
- Booklet on the History of Ireland
- Presented in a luxury white History of Ireland gift box