History of Ireland Sterling Silver Kid’s Bangle
Sterling silver expandable bangle suitable for children.
History of Ireland Jewelry Collection is a range of Irish Jewelry etched with panels that each depict a different period in Irish history. There are twelve different panels in total, with symbols including Dublin Castle, Saint Patrick and Viking Ship.
All History Of Ireland Jewelry comes with a booklet to explain all the symbols and come boxed in a History of Ireland box.
- Approx. size 6.89inches / 175mm
- Approx. Height 0.28inches / 7mm
- Total Weight 13.77grams
- Sterling Silver (925)
- Hallmarked in the Irish Assay Office
- Booklet on the History of Ireland
- Presented in a luxury white History of Ireland gift box