History of Ireland Sterling Silver Torc Bangle
The History of Ireland Collection is a collection of Celtic Jewelry made in Ireland. Etched with a number of historical panels, each of which depict an important part of Irish History such as St. Patrick and the Potato Famine.
This ladies Torc bangle is etched with the 12 symbols around the front.
All History of Ireland Jewelry comes presented in a white History of Ireland jewelry box with a booklet to explain each of the 12 symbols.
Hallmarked in the Assay Office in Dublin Castle…your guarantee of quality.
- Approx. Width 6.3inches / 160mm
- Approx. Height 0.31inches / 8mm
- Total Weight 23.81grams
- Sterling Silver (925)
- Hallmarked in the Irish Assay Office
- Booklet on the History of Ireland
- Presented in a luxury white History of Ireland gift box