Connemara Marble Claddagh Drop Earrings
Treat someone special (or yourself!) with these beautiful sterling silver Claddagh earrings crafted in iconic Connemara marble, a unique stone that dates back over 900 million years and is known as “Ireland’s gemstone”. All of our Connemara is authentic, hailing from the Joyce family mine in Connemara. The Claddagh’s symbols represent love (heart), friendship (hands), and loyalty (crown).
These marble drop earrings have been Irish hallmarked in Dublin Castle.
- Approx. Width 0.51inches / 13mm
- Approx. Height 0.55inches / 14mm
- Total Weight 4.1grams
- Sterling Silver (925)
- Authentic Connemara Marble
- Hallmarked in the Assay Office
- Presented in a Connemara Marble gift box