These beautiful sterling silver drop earrings feature the Tree of Life, which represents the Celtic family tree.
The roots symbolize the beginning of the family, and the outer ring signifies the circle of the family. The green stone at the centre of these sterling silver earrings are evocative of the Emerald Isle itself, and they have been Irish hallmarked in Dublin Castle.
This open Celtic earring design features the Tree of Life symbol. Intricate Celtic Knots form a tree with a vibrant green cubic zirconia in the centre. The Tree of Life is a popular icon of Irish and Celtic culture. It symbolizes family, growth and new generations.
- Matching Necklace available
- Approx. Width 0.63inches / 19mm
- Approx. Height 0.75inches / 16mm
- Total Weight 3.9grams
- Cubic Zirconia
- Sterling Silver
- Hallmarked in the Assay Office in Dublin Castle
- Presented in a Fallers gift box