Small Claddagh Hoop Earrings in Sterling Silver
These sterling silver small creole hoop earrings feature the Claddagh symbol, which is emblematic of Ireland. The Claddagh story tells a tale of eternal love and devotion, and its symbols represent love (heart), friendship (hands) and loyalty (crown). These sterling silver creole earrings have been Irish hallmarked
Made in Ireland and Hallmarked in the Assay Office in Dublin Castle.
Presented in a Fallers gift box.
- Approx. Size: 29mm / 1.14inches
- Approx. Weight: 1.9 grams
- Sterling Silver (925)
- Hallmarked in the Assay Office in Dublin Castle
- Brochure on the History of the Claddagh Ring
- Presented in a Fallers gift box