14K History of Ireland Disc Pendant
The History of Ireland Collection is a collection of Celtic Jewelry made in Ireland. Etched with a number of historical panels, each of which depict an important part of Irish History such as St. Patrick and the Potato Famine.
This classic 14K yellow gold disc pendant is etched with the 12 symbols and comes on an 18″ 14K yellow gold chain.
All History of Ireland Jewelry comes presented in a white History of Ireland jewelry box with a booklet to explain each of the 12 symbols.
Hallmarked in the Assay Office in Dublin Castle…your guarantee of quality.
- Matching earrings and coordinating bracelet also available
- Approx. Size 20mm / .79 inches
- 18inch chain
- 14K Yellow Gold (585)
- Booklet on the History of Ireland Jewelry Symbols
- Hallmarked in the Assay Office in Dublin Castle
- Presented in a luxury white History of Ireland gift box