14K White Gold Diamond Claddagh Necklace
This stunning 14K white gold Claddagh Pendant is inset with a single round brilliant cut diamond. Comes on an 18” 14K white gold chain.
Made in Ireland it is hallmarked at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle.
Comes with a brochure on the history of the Claddagh ring.
The Claddagh ring is the Irish symbol of Love, Loyalty and Friendship. The heart represents Love, the Crown Loyalty and the hands Friendship. It originates from here in Galway, Ireland.
- Matching Stud Earrings
- Approx. Size: 1.4cm / 0.55 x .59inches
- 14K White Gold (585)
- Diamond 0.02cts
- 18inch 14K White Gold Chain
- Brochure on the History of the Claddagh Ring
- Hallmarked in the Assay Office in Dublin Castle
- Presented in a Fallers gift box