This stunning Celtic necklace is made in Ireland from sterling silver with an elegant Celtic design featuring open Trinity Knot work and a piece of genuine Connemara marble.
Only found in Connemara in County Galway, Connemara Marble is a natural stone with no two pieces the same making each piece of jewelry completely unique.
A stunning necklace that will enable you to carry a little piece of Ireland with you in the most beautiful way.
- Approx Height: 26 mm
- Approx Width: 9 mm
- Approx Weight: 2. 71 grams
- 18 inch sterling silver rolo chain
- Wear with the matching earrings and bracelet to complete this stunning Irish look.
- Made in Ireland and Hallmarked in the Assay Office in Dublin Castle.
- Presented in a Fallers gift box.