History of Ireland Sterling Silver Locket Pendant
Sterling Silver chain with a sterling silver round locket etched with the History of Ireland symbols.
History of Ireland Jewelry Collection is a range of Irish Jewelry etched with panels that each depict a different period in Irish history. There are twelve different panels in total, with symbols including Dublin Castle, an Emigrant Ship and Irish Flag.
All History Of Ireland Jewelry comes with a booklet to explain all the symbols and come boxed in a History of Ireland box.
- Approx. Size of Locket 0.83inches / 21mm
- 20inch Silver Belcher Chain
- Total Weight 9.73grams
- Sterling Silver (925)
- Hallmarked in the Irish Assay Office
- Booklet on the History of Ireland
- Presented in a luxury white History of Ireland gift box