Sterling Silver Connemara Marble Shamrock Pendant
Sterling silver shamrock pendant with Connemara marble stone on 18″ sterling silver chain.
The shamrock is believed to bring good luck and fortune so add some luck to your life by wearing this pretty pendant.
Connemara Marble is one of the rarest marbles in the world. Found in Connemara in Co. Galway it is a much sought-after stone. Difficult to work with it is only ever found in selected pieces of Jewelry. Each piece of Connemara marble has different color greens and patterns so no two pieces are the ever the same. Therefore by owning this pendant you will own a piece of Irish marble that is unique to you.
- Made in Ireland and hallmarked at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle.
- Approx. Width 0.75inches/19mm
- Approx. Height 0.87inches/22mm
- Total Weight 4.2grams
- Connemara Marble
- Sterling Silver (925)
- Hallmarked in the Assay Office in Dublin Castle
- Presented in a Connemara Marble gift box