This stunning Claddagh design is made by renowned Irish jewelry brand Solvar. Crafted from 14K yellow gold this elegant Claddagh features a synthetic Emerald Heart and diamond pave accents for extra sparkle.
Set with a created Emerald, created emeralds are grown artificially, have fewer fractures and are known as more durable than natural emeralds.
The Claddagh originates from here in Galway, Ireland. Made up of a Heart, Hands and Crown it is a symbol of Love, Friendship and Loyalty and was traditionally used as an engagement or wedding ring.
Made in Ireland and Hallmarked in the Assay Office in Dublin Castle.
Presented in a Fallers gift box with a brochure on the history of the Claddagh ring.
- Approx. Height: 10 mm / 0.39 inches
- Diamond 0.055cts
- Synthetic Emerald
- 14K Yellow Gold (585)
- Approx. Weight: 3.96 grams
- Brochure on the History of the Claddagh Ring
- Hallmarked in the Assay Office in Dublin Castle
- Presented in a Fallers gift box