14K White Gold Gents Diamond Claddagh & Celtic Ring
The Celtic design with its never-ending pattern symbolizes eternal life and the Claddagh is Ireland’s unique symbol of Love, Loyalty and Friendship. The Claddagh originates from here in Galway, Ireland and is a design consisting of a heart, clasped by hands and topped with a crown. What better ring can you get to symbolize your love than this ring which shows your love, loyalty and friendship for eternity.
- Matching Ladies Wedding Ring also available
- Diamond Specs: 6 diamonds = Approx. 0.05ct in total.
- Width 7mm
- Diamond Weight 0.05ct
- Weight 7.2grams
- Comes with a brochure on the History of the Claddagh Ring.
- Handmade in Ireland and hallmarked at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle.
- Presented in a Fallers gift box
Discover our great range of Celtic Jewelry and Claddagh Jewelry