Made here in Ireland from 14K white gold, this beautiful Claddagh ring features a cluster of sparkling Diamonds in the shape of a heart. The elegant Halo set Heart represented love, while the crown represents loyalty and the hands friendships.
The Claddagh ring is often used as an engagement ring, is also given as a symbol of Love, Loyalty and Friendship and is worn throughout the world by the Irish Diaspora as a symbol of their Irish Heritage.
This ring is Hallmarked at the Assay Office in Dublin as your guarantee of quality.
The ring is presented in a box with a brochure on the History of the Claddagh Ring.
- Approx. Height: 14 mm / 0.55 inches
- Diamond Weight: 0.34cts
- Diamond Color I
- Diamond Weight 0.34cts
- Approx. Weight: 5.02grams
- 14K White Gold (585)
- Hallmarked in the Assay Office in Dublin Castle
- Brochure on the History of the Claddagh Ring
- Presented in a Fallers gift box