Men’s Heavy Celtic Claddagh Ring Sterling Silver
Crafted in oxidized silver and featuring a heavy Claddagh symbol, this large men’s ring makes a meaningful statement.
Linked to Irish rich history and culture men can wear this ring as a testament to their Irish Heritage. Its heart represents love, the hands symbolise friendship, and the crown denotes loyalty. Celtic Knotwork embellishes the band of the ring, paying homage to the famous book of Kells.
A truly unique and stylish ring that is steeped in Irish history.
Pair with the Celtic Claddagh Oxidized Necklace to complete the set.
- Approx. Height 0.67 inches
- Approx. Weight 12.24 grams
- Oxidised sterling silver
- Irish hallmarked at Dublin Castle, as your guarantee of quality
- Brochure on the History of the Claddagh
- Presented in a Fallers gift box