Men’s Heavy Celtic Claddagh Ring
Crafted in oxidized silver and featuring a heavy Claddagh symbol, this large men’s ring makes a meaningful statement.
Linked to Irish rich history and culture men can wear this ring as a testament to their Irish Heritage. Its heart represents love, the hands symbolize friendship, and the crown denotes loyalty. Celtic Knotwork embellishes the band of the ring, paying homage to the famous book of Kells.
A truly unique and stylish ring that is steeped in Irish history.
- Approx. Height .67inches / 17mm
- Total Weight 12.24grams
- Oxidized sterling silver (925)
- Brochure on the History of the Claddagh Ring
- Irish hallmarked at Dublin Castle, as your guarantee of quality
- Presented in a Fallers gift box