14K White Gold Ladies Diamond Claddagh & Celtic Ring
Ladies Claddagh and Celtic knot ring inset in diamonds and handcrafted in 14K white gold.
This beautiful ring makes a perfect wedding ring. Inset with 6 small brilliant cut diamonds at the edges of the Claddagh design on the top of the band.
The Celtic design with its never-ending pattern symbolizes eternal life and the Claddagh is Ireland’s unique symbol of Love, Loyalty and Friendship. The Claddagh originates from here in Galway, Ireland and is a design consisting of a heart, clasped by hands and topped with a crown. What better ring can you get to symbolize your love than this ring which shows your love, loyalty and friendship for eternity.
Handmade in Ireland and hallmarked at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle.
- Men’s Wedding Ring Available to Match
- Approx width: 5mm
- Diamond Specs: 6 diamonds = approx 0.05ct in total.
- 14K White Gold (585)
- Made in Ireland
- Hallmarked in the Assay Office in Dublin Castle
- Comes with a brochure on the History of the Claddagh Ring
- Presented in a Fallers gift box